Sunday, January 6, 2013

The McCoys + One Cute Bulldog Puppy!

Shanna, from Fowler's Insurance, has handled our accounts for so many years and it was a great pleasure when she gave me a call to photograph her family! Honestly, I had no idea she even had kids, much less teenagers because she looks so young! Since I book out for the fall/family season by September, when she called in November I had to give her the first slot of the New Year. When I arrived at the shoot, it was very cold, like fogging up the camera cold! But I quickly warmed up as I laughed when she told me that for Christmas they gave her dad a picture frame with a stick-figure drawing of their family portrait! Too funny! I also arrived to meet their new bulldog puppy who was so excited to strike a pose whenever needed! The property, which was previously in her family, provided some great backdrops with the field & barn!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment