Sunday, June 30, 2013

More Than Paper

FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE LATEST AT CDM PHOTO STUDIO!!!

Click under each category as this will remain the first post on the blog regardless of what the "posting date" says.

I had to post this very important link(click here)! Bride Nykia Hannah saw it and sent it my way... I was moved to many tears and was so affirmed in what God has blessed me with... the opportunity in which I can give you priceless images. My heart bursts and I am so fired up to continue serving behind the camera! I plan on printing this post and keeping it above my computer so that as I edit all of my dear clients photographs I can be reminded as to just how much delicate care & time I should take as they are "More than Paper".  Ever since autumn 2011 I have been overly flooded with clients via word of mouth, SO HONORED! Wedding after wedding plus family shoots and you add in wrangling my 3 loves in the pics below from our 5-year anniversary shoot (May 2012), it's constantly trying to balance work & life! I apologize that I have not been able to get everyone's posts up yet as making sure that clients get their priceless proofs as quick as possible takes precedence, but I'm excited to say that I managed to put up one new post per day in June 2013! Many thanks to all of you & I pray all of you continue being blessed as the years go by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment