Saturday, September 10, 2011

She said "YES!" ~ Andrew & Joanna

Headed up to Charlotte this weekend to capture the hilarious circus that is Jo & Andrew... or is it Dru & Mike??? Who knows why I couldn't seem to call them by their actual names! It was my first weekend away since having baby #2 in July and nothing could have topped it; I caught up on all the laughing this sleepless mommy had been missing out on! First we hit up Fuel Pizza with their pup (who smiles for the camera whenever I say "Possum"!), then did the classy shots in Uptown, and after that we took a few in front of their home and off to the Cabarrus County fair we went!























 














2 comments:

  1. These look awesome, Dayana! Thank you so much! They are now being sent off to the family!

    Love,
    Drew & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...these are SO awesome!! Jo you look fab and so in love!! I smiled the entire time I scrolled!

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete