Sunday, May 5, 2013

Romy + Shannon = The Biggers 05.05.13

When it comes to weddings I think the closest that I have ever booked a client was 6 weeks out for the Brown wedding... The Biggers have officially taken the title of "last-minute contract" with 5 days prior to their wedding!!! YES FIVE DAYS! Their photographer went completely missing anytime they tried contacting him! They were referred to me and thankfully their date was on a Sunday so I was available to come to their rescue! Romy and I spoke for over an hour on that Tuesday and I assured her that she would have the pics she had dreamed of, and then when I met her it was as if we had been friends for years! There we scattered showers that day so the plan was to attempt to have the outdoor ceremony at Cedar Plantation's gazebo but then 10 minutes before the start time it started pouring cats and dogs. They quickly moved the chairs under a small covered pavilion which was just enough space to hold their 30 guests! I love one of the sepia shots where you can see the rain coming down in the background, but the only downside of the rain/pavilion was that I wasn't able to get to a spot where I could really see her face. The rain let up just after we did family shots on the front porch so we strolled quickly on the front piece of the property for some newly-wed portraits all the while keeping in mind their more traditional style photography preference. The festivities continued inside as guests ate delicious food from Adriane's Delectables in the lovely ambiance of pale pink and mint linens that Romy wisely chose as her wedding colors to not clash with the venue's current decor. Since the majority the people in attendance had come in from out of town they decided to not to do a formal exit but just dance the night away with their friends and family!
 

 
 

 
 
   
 
 
 

 




 






No comments:

Post a Comment